Looking for some harmless fun? Contrary to popular belief, vegans can take a joke. If you’re new to a plant-based lifestyle, vegan jokes are a lot like vegan foods: they're light, hearty, and good for the soul.
In fact, vegans love cracking jokes, just not eggs! Get it? But seriously, it's all fun and games until animals are used for food.
This blog is strawberry JAM packed with the best vegan jokes, the most clever vegan puns, the silliest vegan movie puns, trivia questions you need to use, and of course some relatable vegan memes.
Let's get right into the "meat" of the matter!
1. What is a comedian’s favourite food?
2. What are the four seasons of a vegan?
Salt, pepper, chilli powder, and garam masala
3. What do you get if you divide the circumference of an apple by its diameter?
4. What evil entity do vegans worship?
Seitan! (pronounced: say-tan)
5. Why are vegan jokes healthy?
They’re not cheesy!
6. How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb?
One, because a vegan can change anything!
7. Why did the tomato blush?
He saw the salad dressing
8. Why did the tofu cross the road?
To prove he wasn’t chicken
9. Which university do vegans graduate from?
10. Which vegetable does a vegan captain not let on her boat?
11. What do vegan zombies eat?
12. How do vegans get together?
13. Why didn’t the vegan investor invest?
There was too much at steak
14. Who is Bruce Lee’s vegan brother?
15. How do people turn vegan?
They quit “cold-turkey”
16. Why are most ghosts vegan?
17. Why are vegan dogs hypocrites?
They always wear fur coats
18. What’s the best way to keep milk fresh?
Leave it in the cow!
19. Why do vegans make great workers?
There’s no egg-scuses!
20. What do vegans want?
Peas. When do we want it? Now!
21. Why was the vegan upset?
He had a lot of emotional cabbage
22. Why do vegans have big engagement rings?
It’s worth a lot of carrots
23. Why did the vegan couple file for bankruptcy?
They didn’t bring the bacon home
24. Why did the vegans lose their mind?
Because all they ate were nuts!
25. Why did the vegan get fired?
He didn’t meat expectations
26. Why shouldn’t you joke about raw tofu?
27. What did the lettuce say to the celery?
Are you stalking me?
28. What crackers do vegans refuse to eat?
29. Why do vegans love grapes?
For raisin awareness
30. What do you call a vegan who murders?
A cereal killer
1. Beauty and the Beet (Beauty and the Beast)
2. Mission Impastable (Mission Impossible)
3. Lord Of The Onion Rings (Lord Of The Rings)
4. Pride and Prejuice (Pride and Prejudice)
5. Chole (Sholay)
6. Longan (Lagaan)
7. 2 Cakes (2 States)
8. Jalebi We Met (Jab We Met)
9. Daal (Taal)
10. Secret Sunflower (Secret Superstar)
1. When is World Vegan Day?
ANSWER: November 1st
2. Which country has the highest percentage of vegans?
3. True or False: Pigs are the smartest domesticated animals
ANSWER: True. Pigs can solve problems, have great memories, and build complex social relationships
4. What year did One Good officially launch?
5. What year was the term vegan coined?
6. What is nutritional yeast made out of?
ANSWER: Dried inactive yeast
7. What country does tofu originate from?
8. Is an avocado a fruit or a vegetable?
ANSWER: A fruit!
9. What is considered the most important staple in the world?
ANSWER: Rice. Yup, that’s vegan!
10. Where is vegetarianism most commonly practised?
ANSWER: India. Of course!
11. True or False: Honey is vegan
ANSWER: False. It is an animal product
12. What food contains the most Omega-3 fatty acids in nature?
ANSWER: Flaxseeds. Just one tablespoon contains 2,350mg
13. What is the most well-known vegan brand around the world?
ANSWER: Beyond Meat
14. What is the largest driver of tropical deforestation in the world?
ANSWER: Beef production
15. What percentage of climate change is caused by animal agriculture?
ANSWER: About 18%, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
1. Are we right or are we right?
2. If only!
3. Does it look like we're kidding?
4. They should be happy!
5. It's 2022. How can this still happen?!
6. We've all been there
7. Probably one of the best things about being a vegan is meeting other vegans!
Share the laughter around, and comment your favourite part below!
Leave a comment